branches in git

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:45:46 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> We've got the following branches in git, and maybe it's time for another
> cleanup... I've marked with X the ones I think that are already merged
> or are obsolete.
>
>  origin/krita-animator-plugin-**mlshi
>  origin/krita-animator-plugin-**new-mlshi
> X  origin/krita-**artisticcolorselector-**silvioheinrich
> X  origin/krita-blendingmodes-**silvioheinrich
>  origin/krita-bounded-pooler-**kazakov
>  origin/krita-canvasrotation-**silvioheinrich
>  origin/krita-colorchannels-**silvioheinrich
>  origin/krita-colored_deform-**ltvrdy
> X  origin/krita-colorsmudge-**silvioheinrich
>  origin/krita-curvewidget-adamc
> X  origin/krita-fixconvolution-**pentalis
> X  origin/krita-fixsmudgebrush-**silvioheinrich
>  origin/krita-gtl_**multithreading-cyrille_berger
> X  origin/krita-imagedocker-**silvioheinrich
> X  origin/krita-**improvedpresetcreation-**pentalis
> X  origin/krita-**improvedpresetcreation2-**pentalis
> X  origin/krita-**improvedpresetcreation3-**pentalis
> X  origin/krita-iterators-rempt
>  origin/krita-iterators2-rempt
>  origin/krita-lbrush-adamc
> X  origin/krita-multihand-ltvrdy
> X  origin/krita-mypaintop-**langkamp
>  origin/krita-openclfilter-**matus
>  origin/krita-paintopeditor-**langkamp

Can be deleted.

> X  origin/krita-psd-siddharth
> X  origin/krita-saveincremental-**pentalis
>  origin/krita-selection-**grayscale-langkamp

A few experiments there, not sure if it's worth to keep it as it probably
needs a different approach.

>  origin/krita-selections-rempt
>  origin/krita-siox-bruno_moraix
>  origin/krita-smallsettings-**langkamp

This branch could be merged. We just need to agree that we want to have the
smaller settings.

> X  origin/krita-texturizer_**option-rempt
>  origin/krita-toolbox-langkamp

That was an attempt to put the vector tools at the button of the toolbox,
but that never got past the review.

>  origin/krita-touch-cyrille_**berger
>  origin/krita-ui_improvements-**silvioheinrich
>  origin/krita_extensions-**modifications-tiyyagura
> X  origin/krita_form-layout-**tiyyagura
>  origin/krita_guides_rempt
>  origin/krita_outline_update_**langkamp

Can be deleted.