Krita portable.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 11:49:11 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:33, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> I got a vm with centos 5 now... I was kinda shocked to see that it doesn't even have git :-). The cmake also seems too old to start building kde with. This is going to look a whole like Linux From Scratch, I fear...

Any time that I've ever used CentOS is has been on a server, and
therefore it starts as a very minimal install. It is not LFS in the
sense that you need to build packages (except perhaps Krita) but you
will need to install lots of packages. The repos contain most common
packages and even lots of uncommon ones:
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il