Namaste

Shivaraman Iyer sra392 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 07:30:44 UTC 2012

Namaste,

I am Shivaraman Aiyer, a third year B. Tech student in Dhirubhai Ambani
Institute of Information and Communication Technology. I have been selected
in GSoC for the project "Perspective Drawing in
Krita<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/sraman/10001>".
 I have to implement the Perspective assistant in such a way that it can
use Blender meshes and modify(rotate for example) them and be useful for
artists to create the illusion of depth in their drawings :) . My
mentor is Boudewijn
Rempt.

I enjoy coding and observing nature around me. I speak a lot with my
friends, I like to play PC games and watch series. I am really looking
forward to working as a part of Krita (super excited) :-) .

Shivaraman Aiyer