Krita portable.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 28 13:02:44 UTC 2012

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012, Tanguy wrote:

> If you need a hand just ask, I love krita and this is a great idea.
>
> I'm currently building a kde env on windows.

We have a build for windows, but it's very experimental and could probably
be improved a lot.

The page that describes the setup is at:

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building_Calligra_on_Windows

I am using the 4.8 branch from KDE's emerge tool.

The installer is maintained on gitorious since it uses WIX which has a
KDE-incompatible license:

https://gitorious.org/calligra-installer-for-windows/c2winstaller

The krita-only installer which I create now and then is made from the git
master branch.

What I would really like help with is regular krita-only installers for
the 2.4 releases and git master available from graphicall.org -- if you
can help with that I would be so happy!

Boudewijn