About the GHNS option for ICM profiles

Srikanth Tiyyagura srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:54:10 UTC 2011

Srikanth Tiyyagura

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura

> > (

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura
> > )
> >
> > please check the code once and test it -- Why I am asking is,
theoritically
> > what I did is correct but it is giving an error- while using the
downloaded
> > file  in the same session,it is giving crash .
>
> Hm... Can you test whether that also happens when adding a profile with
the local filebrowser button?

I tested with Local file browser also. It is giving error  as resource file
is corrupted and also not adding into the droplist also. But in our case, it
is added to the droplist but not able to start drawing with the new profile
.  .