About the GHNS option for ICM profiles

Srikanth Tiyyagura srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:12:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

       Sorry for so much delay in my work -- need to manage time as I am
under training in office, so much assignments , exams and all stuff.
Finally, I completed the addition of GHNS option for ICC profiles.

The code is in the branch
krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura<http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura>
(
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura
)

please check the code once and test it -- Why I am asking is, theoritically
what I did is correct but it is giving an error- while using the downloaded
file  in the same session,it is giving crash . But if we restart the app, it
works fine. I think is the problem with lcms Engine. I dont have lcms
package in my lappy, So I thinking it is giving error. . . ( lcms package
deals with color managanement )

Please check once .. ..

--
Regards