Tagging on Friday

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 27 10:29:04 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Just wanted to warn you that we have the beta2 tagging on Friday... We've currently got 134 bugs, some of them really crippling, like all the crashes with filters. Everyone, please take a look at the bug database. Don't feel you can only do bugs related to your gsoc project or other earlier feature work, but take a crash bug, check the backtrace and try to come up with a fix!

For this beta, the strokes branch has already been merged. I also want to merge the psd branch when Siddharth has finished fixing the 8/16 bit rgb layered image loading. That should be possible by Thursday the latest.