zip-compressed psd files

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:44:12 UTC 2011

hey,

Not sure if CS2 compress them or not, but I generated a test file with
my Cs2 on wine.

download PSD :
http://david.revoy.free.fr/forums/krita/2011-09-23_PS2-eye_test.psd.zip
preview jpg :
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9624/selection001flatarchive.jpg

The test PSD contains a lot of features proper to Photoshop. It's surely
impossible to open it back in Krita 100% same, but like this it will be
possible to mesure how it behaves.
Features of the psd :
- Group with blending mode ( 4 square on bottom-right are grouped to be
multiply  )
- 4 different blending modes inside a group
- A dynamical text on a layer + a layer dynamic fx ( drop shadow )
Then on the top a screenshot to see the baked result in Cs2

hope it will help  , I can do other psd , simplier if needed.

-David