Next Krita Sprint?

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:34:23 UTC 2011

I would like to go this time, :D and i think it could be even possible to
make video chats or something via Skype or whatever.
I eat a lot, and food is important to get good ideas. but i am not too much
strict with food. so no problem.
The problem could be the Hotel and travel. if it is expensive... its hard to
say, i would need to know the prices. and make a budget.

The ideal would be ,that Krita sprint.. in SPAIN. we had good food, and for
me it is great. but for sure it is only a suggestion because i know other
for people is not a solution.

2011/9/23 Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>

> On Friday 23 September 2011 Sep, David REVOY wrote:
> > :)
> > Somewhere with good and ship restaurant seams to be a priority.
> > Of course , it seams for travel expense, east-europe or central-europe
> > could be more logical.
>
> Maybe I could somehow get the opensuse people to help out a bit with space
> in Nuremberg, restaurants in Nuremberg are very cheap and good.
>

> > By the way, just proposition , of course. I'm not even sure artist will
> > be required this time.
>
> Oh, yes, artists will be required :-)
>
> --
> Boudewijn Rempt