Add ICC Profile in open Desktop server -- Need to test the code

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:07:44 UTC 2011

Hi Srikanth,

I don't know if it can help ; but I uploaded this one :
http://opendesktop.org/content/show.php?content=145378

I wanted at first to share ECI profile from the European Color
Institute, but I'm not sure I can share it without copyright violation.
That's why I posted a icc done with Argyll Cms and my colorimeter .

- David