release status update

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Oct 26 14:46:08 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 26 October 2011, Lukast dev wrote:
> We need also somebody from Sweden, Cyrille will you represent this
> frozen country?
First lets kill an urban myth, the average temperature in Linköping, in
winter, is about -4C vs -2C for Bratislava, and both town have three monthes
with a temperature below 0C. And Linköping is the coldest thing you can find in
southern Sweden.

As for the meeting, I have filled the doodle, technically, I am almost always
available, but during work days, I am mostly working, so I would not be able
to speend too much time, hence why I only selected week-end.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott