release announcement draft

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:38:25 UTC 2011

Ok Lukas, thanks for the note, I won't forget to include those presets in
the default pack.
(Also the mask painting system boud's talking about is the transparency mask
layer, that needs to be switched to greyscale-base )

boud: I'd also like to know which operations are reported to crash opengl
canvas? I heard on irc that undo/redo was one of them, but I couldn't
reproduce crash with it here yet.