release announcement draft

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 23 19:22:00 UTC 2011

Here's my first draft: anything I've forgotten or should highlight more (apart from the places where I still need to fill in dates etc.)?

Third Beta Released!

<h3>New Features in this beta</h3>

<h3>Known issues in this beta</h3>

<ul>
<li>Some operations crash the OpenGL canvas</li>
<li>Exchanging brush presets using GHNS is broken</li>
<li>The mask painting system still only uses opacity, instead of the gray value</li>
<li>The canvas still is centered wrongly after operations like zoom, crop or resize</li>
<li>We are still working on a new set of default brush presets, so currently no good set of presets is preinstalled</li>
</ul>