release status update

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 19 18:04:03 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
:-). Well... 105 known bugs means we still have plenty to do!

yep :-)

On the other hand, I always remember I was "shocked" by reading (on the
OpenOffice Planet blog), some 2-3 years ago, that OpenOffice 3 had something
like 15.000 bugs.... :-)
You are always explained that Open Source software is much "better" than its
Commercial-Proprietary contender :-)

IMHO, right now, having 105 known bugs is really a good "score" for a
software as powerful as Krita!
Compared to the past Krita has improved a LOT lately :-)

Most of all, having no bugs on Krita would be a disaster for Krita's users:
in this scenario some developers might decide to work on something else :-)

Silvio