More failing tests

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Oct 10 09:36:41 UTC 2011

On Monday 10 October 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> From the tests relevant for krita, these tests currently fail for me, since
> the weekend.
>
> The following tests FAILED:
>          74 - krita-image-KisActionRecorderTest (Failed)
started failing after:
http://commits.kde.org/calligra/4239977fa2b5d79f6ee67a09e9a8a3dbdb585303

>         113 - krita-image-KisQueuesProgressUpdaterTest (Failed)
started failing after:
http://commits.kde.org/calligra/bfc41a2c75f9139081a8c13631ccb4594ec0b608

>         173 - krita-ui-FreehandStrokeTest (Failed)
>         178 - krita-libbrush-KisAutobrushTest (Failed)
For some reason cdash does not report the revision when thoes tests started to
failed, but it occured around:
http://commits.kde.org/calligra/bd991c0a26c2030c609f5c9bf78997063b91f3c2

However, the following commit which is an hour later is more likely the cause:
http://commits.kde.org/calligra/7e95f032933b69f21ae485da94cebef690fe8801

I don't have those two on cruncher:

--
Cyrille Berger Skott