Sketch-brush outline issue (or not)

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:28:39 UTC 2011

Hey,

Thanks for the info of Ramon , change in the preference the cursor style
for my sketch session is the best workaround.
I have a comission of 100 fantasy creatures portraits to do soon, and I
will probably use this brush engine for that. Still testing it :)
I also tested the Krita default cursors alternative, and found them *not
really usefull or good to paint* with in my cases ( fat crosshair , or
'arrow' ... Tool icons... ) . Thanks to the source code, I could play to
look if it was a bitmap somewhere, and found it.  I overwritten the
calligra-inst/share/apps/krita/pics crosshair picture ( also in
calligra-src/krita/data/cursors ). This now bring more comfort.

* ex :http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6844/newcursor.jpg
* cursor xpm file : http://david.revoy.free.fr/forums/krita/cursor-round.xpm

Can this cursor be also in the preference list for 2.4 ? Thx in advance
if someone include it.

> On 02/10/2011 19:10, Lukast dev wrote:
> My proposed solution was to have two outlines, one
> dashed outline to show the area that is scanned for connections,
> the other full outline to show the size of the brush line.
That's sound good too. Btw, here I feel 'connections' like just 'an
accident' that happen , and I don't really need to see this radius in
real-time.
If I press 'shift' , the radius display anyway ; so I can display it on
purpose.
That's why I prefer work for the moment with another cursor.

-David