Problems with oldRawData

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:58:55 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Cyrille Berger Skott
<cberger at cberger.net>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it on the source paint device, or on the temporary paint device ?
>
> I know the source paint device (accessed with dstIt) has the problem. Since
I tried commenting out the entire block surrounding this line (including the
else-ifs):
memcpy(dstIt->rawData(), dstIt->oldRawData(), cdepth);

...and leave only that line uncommented. And the bug persisted.

But I'm not sure if the temporary paint device does have the problem too. I
tried changing from oldRawData to rawData in one line, and failed; several
trials later I tested changing every instance of oldRawData to rawData (in
both paint devices) and it worked. So I think the problem is in both.