release readiness

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:36:52 UTC 2011

2011/11/24 Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>

> ...* Preset creation (previews are broken, ...

Actually, I think the current preview behavior is not bad : the preview is
not reloaded automatically when I select another preset, but I still can
reload the preview of the current preset by clicking the first icon under
the preview area.
This is good because I can use different presets to draw the preview, and
this is cool (imagine you have to draw a preview for a smudge-only preset ,
it's useful to can switch to another to draw something then reselect the
smudge preset and keep your work on the preview area… )

One thing though this first button under preview area would deserve another
icon, the current doesn't symbolize well the "load preview" action.