Ubuntu 11.10: ppa update-upgrade

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 2 19:13:38 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have installed Krita 2.4 (b3) on Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) - Unity Shell
To do so I have opted for the ppa listed on the Krita's web-page:
ppa:neon/ppa

Now, when I update and I upgrade on my Terminal my Ubuntu Distro there are plenty of packages which are always installed.

Are they specifically related to Krita or they are downloaded also for the other Calligra applications?

Should I check some note related to different "builds" for Krita 2.4 - beta 3?
I have clicked on the Help Menu -> "About Krita", but there is nothing listed different after these new upgrades.

This information about new "builds" for Krita 2.4 (b3) would be useful for me when I check-report some bugs on the Kde tracker :-)

Best regards,

Silvio Grosso