[calligra] krita/data/profiles: add eci profiles -- we have a grant to redistribute them with krita now

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 27 10:46:26 CEST 2011

On Thursday 26 May 2011 May, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> On Thursday 26 May 2011, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > On Wednesday 25 May 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > > Git commit 2d88b45151732400cd7c0d4f7f54a20fc3d7d272 by Boudewijn Rempt.
> > > Committed on 25/05/2011 at 10:20.
> > > Pushed by rempt into branch 'master'.
> > >
> > > add eci profiles -- we have a grant to redistribute them with krita now
> >
> > Hum, if it is only a "grant to redistribute them with krita", this is
> > probably problematic for distributions (and not just debian)
> >
> > It seems to break the KisIteratorNG test:
> > http://my.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=6182539&build=191228
> And some more bad news on the unit test front, a random failure in the tiff
> test:
>
> http://my.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=6190153&build=191493
>
> I am not sure if it is related to the icc profile or to anything else.

I'm not sure either... It doesn't seem to fail here. Nor does the ng iterator test seem to fail. Maybe there's a memory limit or something like that on cruncher that kills the tests? Maybe loading the profiles into memory by default is causing problems.

Still trying to remember my iterator ng patch for kis_selection_manager...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org