[calligra] krita/data/profiles: add eci profiles -- we have a grant to redistribute them with krita now

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:07:10 CEST 2011

> Actually the standard is ~/.local/share/color/icc . So either you mistyped...
I confirm here ~/.color/icc/ folder, no mistyping , and nothing into
~/.local/share/color folder.
Linux Mint 10 ( Maverick Meerkat 10.10 ) Gnome.
> That is what we are doing right now.
Ok, if Krita is checking ~/.local/share/color/icc/ , that's why it
didn't load my icc in ~/.color/icc/

> some people decided to not follow freedesktop standard

Yup ! it sounds like. From internet infos I read a minute ago :
~/.color/icc is deprecated and you pointed the right link
~/.local/share/color/icc
Too bad the color profile installer on my system ( right click on a ICC
) and Gnome-Color-manager, Argyll continue to use the deprecated folder.
May be they already use the good ones in developement , and my packages
are just old.

  I will create a symbolic link on my system as a workaround for the
moment to make happy all the apps. Keep the standard :
~/.local/share/color/icc

-David