Multihand tool

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 13 22:37:20 CEST 2011

Hello folks,

today I merged branch krita-multihand-ltvrdy.
It's new tool, it's purpose is to take single input (mouse/tablet stroke) and
produce multiple transformed outputs. So far there are few
hardcoded presets like mirroring, symetry and translation.
I will blog about the tool hopefully soon.

For the future I plan to make more powerful, but the new stuff
will be developed in multihand branch. I find it ready for the merge
as first iteration. Feel free to test and report bugs or suggest UI improvements
or anything..

Cheers
Lukas