Fwd: An invitation for the Krita team from UMBC

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed May 11 16:14:41 CEST 2011

Hi Maria,

We discussed this within the team and we have been discussing this internally, but one thing that really makes a lot of difference on the decision whether we can participate is knowing how much effort would be expected from the focus group members. We're all kind overloaded, like all volunteers, so we're a bit hesistant to jump in without knowing about the time needed to participate.

Also, being an open source project, we would like to know up-front whether the results will be made available in an open way.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org