krita sprint in may

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 29 09:46:05 CEST 2011

On Friday 25 March 2011 Mar, JL VT wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
>

> > Friday, saturday, sunday. We usually continue until about 16:00 on Sunday,
> > then people start to leave. But I guess plenty people will leave only on
> > Monday, especially if they have a long way to travel. If you want to leave
> > on Monday, please tell me asap, so I can fix the hotel booking!
> > --
> > Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org
> >

> I plan to leave on Monday too (my apologies for the late answer!), arriving
> on Friday to the sprint!.

Final call for accomodation info:

friday, saturday

Lukas Tvrdy             dev                     2nd time
Boudewijn Rempt         dev                     3rd time
Sven Langkamp           dev                     3nd time
Cyrille Berger          dev                     2nd time
Adam Celarek            dev                     2nd time      gsoc 2010
Matus Talcik            dev                     1st time      GCI  2010
Timothee Giet           artist                  1st time

friday, saturday, sunday

David Revoy             artist                  1st time
Jose Vergara            dev                     1st time      gsoc 2010
Silvio Heinrich         dev/artist              1st time

thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday

Bugsbane                webmaster/artist        1st tim
Dmitry Kazakov          dev                     2nd time      gsoc 2010

Note that people who arrive on thursday are invited to travel on to Deventer (about 1 hour 30 minutes by train, where they can crash on one of the guest beds, inflatable mattresses or the bare floorboards (depending on number). We can go to Amsterdam on Friday all together then.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org