bug fix : 251622

Valentin Cheillon cheillonvalentin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:05:03 CET 2011

Hello,
My last fix was not screen resolution dependant ( I just got lucky when I
tested ), This one is resolution dependant but the centering is still not
perfect
because some dialogs expand dynamically just after I positionned them. Here
is a screen : http://img851.imageshack.us/i/filterdialogcenterwithw.png/
and the patch is enclosed. If you want it to be perfectly centered, I will
investigate further.
Thanks