[calligra/krita-fixsmudgebrush-silvioheinrich] krita/plugins/paintops: Added mode to use the projected image ( all visible layers merged) as source layer for smudging.

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Mon Mar 21 00:09:49 CET 2011

On 03/20/2011 08:20 PM, David REVOY wrote:
> I agree for opacity to be preset-recordable , as well as the blending
> mode. Would be really good for the presets creation.
This is actually a nice idea.
And should be easy to implement. If the "Blending Mode" Option is
enabled, this mode will be used.
If it is disabled the blending mode from the toolbar is used.

> On 03/20/2011 07:56 PM, Timothée Giet wrote:
>> About the Opacity setting on the old smudge you're right it seems to
>> have no effect, I didn't check it before.
>>
>> Just I think it would be useful to have an opacity setting like the
>> one in the "Tool options" docker but inside the brush settings,
>> sensor-controlled and preset-recordable.
The opacity is really simply the rate options. You have one opacity
setting for smudge and one for color.
So you actually can control the opacity with as many sensors as you want
and save it to the preset.
The global opacity slider just reduces the color rate and the smudge
rate by the same amount.
But I of course can add a separate opacity option that reduces both
color and smudge if it is helpful :)
(should be simpler to use i think)