[calligra/krita-fixsmudgebrush-silvioheinrich] krita/plugins/paintops: Added mode to use the projected image ( all visible layers merged) as source layer for smudging.

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:00:09 CET 2011

Hi,

Here is my review for the new smudge brush compared to the old one.

Good points:
-The Color option (NICE!!!)
-the overlay mode (GREAT!)
-doesn't need copy mode
-doesn't have size/pressure artefacts bug

Bad points:
-Doesn't work in mirror mode
-no "opacity" setting like in old smudge.

Performance is not too bad, comparable to the one of the old smudge, that is
slower than paint brush
So it would be great if you could find some way to optimize it, anyway it's
already more than usable
(in my test, 50pix brush is fine, 100pix is laggy, 200pix is very
laggy/unusable )