Krita Sprint Location: Amsterdam

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:10:27 CET 2011

Hello guys,

I got approval from Ton for our sprint. He can offer the Blender Institute in
Amsterdam for the weekend 21.5. and 22.5. , Friday 20.5. is not yet sure.
But I don't think it is blocker for us, we can make a trip, people will arrive
etc.

Here are the conditions we must meet:
o We will leave Ton working totally undisturbed! (there's a separate entrance
you can use)
o We take care of own lunch/drinks (we can use the kitchen if we like)
o No sleepovers here, no dinner cooking or other camping activities :)

Next step is to find hostel/hotel to sleep. I hope that boud can manage that?
If not, I can try <excuse>[with my (kikker) dutch] :-) </excuse>
I sent email to Ton regarding the tips for some hotel/hostel nearby.

For the reference the wiki with sprint info:
http://community.kde.org/Krita/Sprint2011

Cheers

Your Public Relationship Manager
Lukas Tvrdy