[calligra] krita: Added a slider for the "flow" option next to the opacity slider.

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Wed Jun 29 16:57:21 CEST 2011

On 06/29/2011 11:19 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Hm... The way the sliders are shown in oxygen is a bit disturbing; they are kind of raised. And I'm not sure the dropdown that shows the other option is actually useful if both sliders are in the toolbar anyway.

Well, yes the frame is to group it a bit. We have the label, the slider
and the button for the drop down menu. The thing with the frame is not a
big problem I can remove it (or maybe make it sunken... have to see what
looks better).

Thats just the first step :) I just wanted to have the architecture in
place.
At the sprint we agreed to have more options in the toolbar like a
slider for the brush size and the HSV sliders.
With this the user can have two sliders in the toolbar always visible
for fast access (and he can choose the two options by himself) and the
other options can be accessed by the drop down menu (what is still
faster than using the preset editor).