branches/trinity/applications/koffice [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jun 25 13:49:14 CEST 2011

On Saturday 25 June 2011 Jun, Timothy Pearson wrote:
> SVN commit 1238284 by tpearson:
>
> TQt4 port koffice
> This should enable compilation under both Qt3 and Qt4; fixes for any missed components will be forthcoming

>  M  +3 -3      krita

Hi Timothy,

I've asked you about this before, but I want to do so again: please rename Krita. I don't want anyone to think by the rather aenemic 1.6 version of Krita from the KDE 3.x days. Krita 2.x is so much better these days than 1.x ever was, and especially if you're porting 1.x to Qt4, the opportunities for confusion are too great.

I totally don't mind your work, of course, but please choose a different name for your fork of the old Krita. If you're bold and daring, feel free to go back to KImageShop, Krayon or Kimp :-) -- or choose a name better to your liking. But the Krita name belong to the krita project.