Branch krita-ui_improvements-silvioheinrich

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:59:14 CEST 2011

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Silvio Heinrich <plassy at web.de
> <mailto:plassy at web.de>> wrote:
>

>     Ok, I came up with something.
>     It behaves much better now for soft brushes and is the same as before
>     for hard brushes.
>     Anyway, it's not perfect but I think this is the optimum, it won't get
>     better without tearing
>     the whole internal painting architecture down.
>     I hope it is good enough now.
>
>     Please test it, it's in "master".
>     Thx :D
>

> I've been testing this change and it looks really good, smooth and
> nice, no more "brain" strokes. I really like how things blend now.
>
> Great job!.

Waoow ! I was away since less than a week and this fix is a real
surprise. First thing I did after caming back home was to compile :D You
went very fast on it and now it behaves smoothly and perfectly as expected.
As Pentalis said ; no more "brain" strokes in Krita ! cool , congratz
and thanks for the good job around this issue.