node conversion gui

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 25 09:22:43 CEST 2011

On Monday 25 July 2011 Jul, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> With the buttons the layer docker is now too height and it can't be resized.

Well, too high depends on how much height we allow for the layerbox... It still fits on a 1280x960 screen, though. I've tried a couple of arrangements, but they all kind of suck. One row of buttons makes the docker too wide, two rows of buttons eat too much space. I can't only show the mask buttons because creating layers based on masks or other layers is important as well.