[Mypaint-discuss] [CREATE] Multiple viewports (for MyPaint, but Gimp/Krita/whoever too?)

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:50:04 CEST 2011

David,

Not to distract from this thread too much, but can you say more about
what you'd like about a self-contained palette? I've been working on
something like that for a few days:

http://www.vimeo.com/26586840 -- shows the more complex one showing
all the different file-saving methods.

At the moment, the version in my repo is a very simple persistent
palette that saves on exit, separately to the canvas.

There is a glitch however that I am trying to track down - undocking
and docking causes the canvas in the scratchpad to shift. It makes it
look like it's cleared the canvas, whereas it's only panned it in a
certain direction.

Andrew - do you know what might be causing this?

Ben