What manual is available.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 18 23:21:51 CEST 2011

On Monday 18 July 2011 Jul, John Culleton wrote:
> My install of KDE has no  manuals attached. Is there a Krita
> manual/tutorial/whatever in any format that I can download
> to get gest started? I have Krita 2.3.3 on Salix, a
> Slackware variant.

I'm afraid not... I started writing a manual on userbase, but that project got stranded and I'm not sure what the best way forward would be. One problem is that the gui still changes a lot from day to day. The DVD project by Animtim will probably be the best way to learn krita when it's released, even for people who aren't interested in doing comics.