bugs found when painting

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jul 15 14:12:49 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 13 July 2011 Jul, Timothée Giet wrote:
> I agree with almost everything, just a few notes:
>
> -Color smudge without overlay mode works here (I rarely use overlay for
> now), build from around one week ago.
>
> -I don't see what is your issue with eraser. I've just uploaded on GHNS a
> sharp eraser preset.

I had a couple of presets that were called "eraser", but they didn't erase -- maybe those were broken erasers though.

> -the size of the brush outline is relevant or not depending on the settings
> of the brush. One thing I'd like is to have cursor type saved in preset, or
> a way to switch it very quickly, because for lineart presets I need
> crosshair, while I need outline for painting. so it's tedious to always
> switch in the preferences.

That's a very idea. I'd be tempted to make it a toggle in the toolbar and saving it to the preset sounds very useful to me.

> -About the sliders in preset editor and stylus, the thing actually is you
> need to keep the stylus over the tablet while you edit it (for instance
> stylus right-click on a value and typing numbers work, but you need to keep
> the stylus over the tablet or it'll switch to the mouse/other input preset.

Yeah... I understand the problem, but it's something we need to find a way to fix.