Fwd: New Harmony review… you've some todo :P

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:14:12 CEST 2011

Very nice review from Animtim, thanks!

I will try to incorporate as much features as possible to brush engines ;)

If you use Chromium, you can play and add requests too, but add also
the reasons why you like that :)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hoaobejjpllediockjibdeddmiiehdjm?hl=en-US#

<cut here ---------- Forwarded message ---------->
From: Timothée Giet
Date: 2011/7/7
Subject: New Harmony review… you've some todo :P

Hi Lukas,

I just tried the new Harmony version you told me, and indeed there are
very cool things!

(I noted (!!!) for the features I find more importants; the others are
cool too but more exotic)

-Recurvy produce cool smooth sketch shapes(!!!)
-Curvy produce same kind of cool smooth sketch shapes, but with
contour/empty inside
-Gradient is awesome, simple and efficient,would speed-up comics color
process I'm sure(!!!)
-Shape  works nice/fast (maybe you could inspire from here to enhance
your experiment brush performance)
-Smoothe does very nice ink-oriented smooth shapes (!!!)

Veins and Tree are AWESOME, I'm sure it can be a good feature for
painting textures (!!!)

Tentacle is fun too, can be useful for speed painting.

Etcha is fun for some 8bit-design

Now I'm just waiting to can use all those cool features in Krita (and
enhance them with pressure/sensors on some values, with your Magical
touch :P )
Seriously if you find some time to include those (in current sketch
engine or in some dedicated new ones, as you'll feel best)
that would be very good new features for Krita !
<cut here>