Krita Sprint 2011

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:59:49 CET 2011

> Maybe we should start with a doodle. It's not feasible to fix attendence
> without a date and expenses without a place.

I thought that it is too early for the doodle.
I was expecting some rough information like Pentalis wrote "Except the march"
in the first iteration. Second iteration would be making a doodle. Or
we can just
start the doodle.

> Considering that we need about a month or a bit more, I would suggest that
> we set the time after the Calligra meeting April 1th-3th.

For february it is too late, for mid-march Pentalis would miss.
And I wanted to know about the others.