Tool(box) organization

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:41:37 CET 2011

Good idea to send Freehand path drawing and caligraphy tools to paintops.

I just noticed pattern and gradient tools are kinda broken in GIT master
(when selecting a shape with a gradient or a pattern on it,
I can't select the gradient or the pattern tool unless I select another
paint layer and then go back to the shape layer;
the shape is still selected and then I can use pattern/gradient tools on it…
)

Adam C said: "as far as i can see, you can't edit a path drawn by the krita
path tool."
Yes you can, if it's done on a shape layer of course..
I see no difference between "Create Path" and "Draw a Path" tools, except
only "draw a path" works on both paint and shape layers
(and so is the best to keep ;) )