Patch: PaintOp preset usability improvements

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Mon Jan 10 19:29:46 CET 2011

On 01/10/2011 11:32 AM, Lukast dev wrote:
> 2011/1/10 Sven Langkamp<sven.langkamp at gmail.com>:
>> One things that bothers me a bit is that the preset string is shown in the
>> lineedit after the preset is saved and after the preset is selected. I think
>> that should be empty.
>>
>> What do you think?
> I also think it should be empty.
>
> But I'm not sure enough. I would welcome Peter Sikking's opinion here.
Hmm... actually i thought this would be more convenient.
When creating all my brushes i needed to create many brushes with
similar names like:
A - Wet Brush 10
A - Wet Brush 20
A - Wet Brush 30

B - Pencil 05
B - Pencil 10

So i decided to enter the name of the last loaded preset in the lineedit.
I also did it so i immediately could see what was the last loaded preset.
But maybe the risk to overwrite something accidentally is to high
(this was the reason why i highlighted the lineedit background).
Anyway. Maybe we should see what the users will think?