(Artists check this out) On the project to make a robust mixing texturing brush engine

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jan 8 12:07:31 CET 2011

On Friday 07 January 2011, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> On Thursday 06 January 2011, David REVOY wrote:
> > 3) Of course , embedded texture in stroke ( working with brush mask )
> > are ideal. I spoke of it yesterday on IRC with N-pigeon :)
> > ref:
> > http://media.smashingmagazine.com/cdn_smash/wp-content/uploads/images/pho
> > to shop-brushes/texture.gif
>
> On a side note, it has been on my todo list for ages :) I would not mind
> anyone to beat me to it, however I will mention that most of the
> architecture is in place for that, mostly lacking UI and probably
> debugging, so if anyone wants to beat me to it, just talk to me :)
I actually started working on this in a seperate branch called "krita-
color_sources_brush_op-cyrille_berger".
It adds an option to select the source color, currenty "plain" (like in krita
2.3), "gradient", "uniform random" and "totally random". Pattern is comming
later.

The main problem, I guess is that we now have a scrollbar in the list of
options...

--
Cyrille Berger Skott