Patches: Fix of smudge brush and a few other small things (sorry forgot to attach the patch :P)

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jan 1 10:27:27 CET 2011

Hi,

I did some testing. First, I needed the attached patch to make it build. I
also did not get a good results as can be seen in:
http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/smudgebrush/blackfringe.png

I get those dark fringe. It also does not work nicely when when starting from
the brush.

As for the cross hair, it is a good idea, however it is slightly off, you can
see that by creating a big brush and then zooming out a lot (I wanted to make
a screenshot, but ksnapshot does not capture the cursor :( ).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott