paintop presets with multi_sensors supprort unable to load?

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Thu Feb 17 23:43:00 CET 2011

On 02/07/2011 09:21 AM, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> I have merged the first part, ie, you can now select multiple sensors, but can
> only use one curve. And we will keep the branch alive for multiple curve
> support.

I encountered some strange behavior. When saving a PaintOp preset it
will show up in the
preset chooser list and you can use it. the preset will also be saved to
disk.
But after restarting krita, the last saved presets won't show up in the
preset chooser list.
All old presets that I saved before the multi_sensor branch was merged
will show up in the list.
Only the newly created ones won't. I don't know if the presets fail to
load or simply fail to show up.
And I'm not 100% sure that this is because of the multi_sensor branch.

It would be nice if you could have a look :)
And maybe someone else could try out and confirm or deny this problem.