Krita Sprint 2011

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Feb 7 10:19:31 CET 2011

"Photoshop is faster without SSE3 (and, probably without OpenGL (need check)"

See http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404898.html , since CS4, photoshop as an
opengl canvas like us. Also PixelBender (their OpenShiva equivalent) has a GPU
backend in one of its implementations (I don't remember if PixelBender is a
CS5 standard component or not, nor if they have enabled its GPU backend in
CS5).

"Organization:"
I would suggest like last sprint (and also calligra sprints), one day of
general session with everybody at the same table, so with topic of general
interrest that can be discussed in more details on the second day, where we
have several sessions in parallel talking about various specific topic (like
"save arbitrary data between strokes", "comic book studio"...).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott