Sprint!

Dani Gutiérrez Porset jdanitxu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 11:11:20 UTC 2011

Hi Boud (and /var/rest)
first of all, I'm happy to see here also Ramon, who also has been invited
by itsas for a talk in a free software meeting that we're having in 2 weeks:
   http://www.danitxu.com/blog/2011/11/19/programa-de-la-slun11/

> Question for Alfredo: itsas (http://itsas.ehu.es/) was involved in
> organizing the kde-edu sprint. Have you contacted them/should we contact
> them as well?
>  Yes, I already contacted them. I've added people from ITSAS willing to
> help in local organization to CC. I propose to use this mailing-list +
> CC list in every sprint related thread so that we can coordinate.

Sure, here is itsas ;)
As Alfredo says, we are proud & happy for helping in organizing this
interesting KDE art sprint. The main point is to fix the dates ASAP, cause
I must reserve -as a teacher of the ETSI school of Bilbao (
http://www.ingeniaritza-bilbao.ehu.es/) - a classroom for the meeting, and
if we delay we may have problems in the proposed dates.

    Bye!

http://danitxu.com