Sprint!

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:24:26 UTC 2011

hi,
I plan to atend too. date is not important due my actual location :D i live
near the city
answering the question about comunity artist. i don´t know of special
comunity here. i was living in Barcelona the last 8 years , i am a bit
disconected. But i can promote it in my blog. I am finishing also my talk
for 16 December in SLUN11. so there i hope to spread the word too.
I am open to make a workshop about Krita for illustration.in English or
Spanish

2011/12/1 Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 at gmail.com>

> - I plan to attend
> - Feb, March, April, first half of of May.
> - whole sprint
> - yes =)
>

> --
> Dmitry Kazakov