Sprint!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 1 09:18:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

Alfredo Beaumont has figured out that we can, indeed, have our sprint in Bilbao. It will have to be a bit different, though. Notably, we should start earlier.

From Wednesday to Saturday morning, we can hack in the ETSI (Higher Technical School of Engineering) of Bilbao.

Saturday afternoon, Sunday we can use the facilities of Reciclanet.

Of course, we can also use Sunday for some touristy stuff... As for the program, since Bilbao is the hometown of Ramon, and since we have more time than previous sprints, I thought we could try to organize some workshops for local freedom-loving artists in addition to developer discussions, hack sessions and artist-developer meetings.

We need to fix a date, though! The facilities are mostly still free, but they want us to propose a data as soon as possible! Lukas, can you setup the datepicker?

Question for Alfredo: itsas (http://itsas.ehu.es/) was involved in organizing the kde-edu sprint. Have you contacted them/should we contact them as well?

Question for Ramon: what kind of local artist networks are there? Ideally, we'd use this sprint to launch krita into the local artist community :-)

http://www.ingeniaritza-bilbao.ehu.es/
http://www.reciclanet.org/