Regarding Tagging for Image Docker

శ్రీ కాంత్ తియ్యగూర srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:43:21 UTC 2011

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Silvio Heinrich <plassy at web.de> wrote:

> Am 06.08.2011 03:52, schrieb శ్రీ కాంత్ తియ్యగూర:
> > How should the GUI should look and do we need any separate tab so that
> > in that tab we have all tagging functionality ?
> >

> I would like to have the functionality of assigning tags to an image in
> the second tab (the image viewer) in a popup widget (like the zoom
> options).

Like  a pop widget means, Can we use the one like dolphin uses for tags or
any other ?

> Additionally I would like to have a third tab with a tree view
> in it that shows all tagged images sorted by tags and some functionality
> to filter the tree view so that only the images with the chosen tags are
> shown.

This type of tree view,is sufficient
|  Line Edit                                          |
| > Comics                                            |
|   > > Images tagged with comics          |
| > Paint                                                |
|   > >  images tagged with paint             |
| > Line Drawing                                    |
|   > > Images tagged with Line Drawing |

By using lineedit, we can filter the tag types and if it is empty, it will
show all.

What will be if the images have more than one tag ?

--
Regards
Srikanth Tiyyagura