[calligra] krita/plugins/extensions/dockers: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/krita-imagedocker-silvioheinrich'

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Aug 7 09:31:54 UTC 2011

On Saturday 06 August 2011 Aug, Silvio Heinrich wrote:
> Git commit 1e523a6e50ac55a6e5a07963e493e8878593cf2c by Silvio Heinrich.
> Committed on 06/08/2011 at 16:14.
> Pushed by heinrich into branch 'master'.
>
> Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/krita-imagedocker-silvioheinrich'
>
> M  +1    -0    krita/plugins/extensions/dockers/CMakeLists.txt
>
> http://commits.kde.org/calligra/1e523a6e50ac55a6e5a07963e493e8878593cf2c

Cool stuff! Couple of small remarks:

I think that for marking images as selected, we should use the standard KDE selection markers (-, + as labels) and the outline) instead of the raster overlaid.

For the color docker, it would be better to use the wrench icon we have everywhere for settings instead of the "pref" label.