Speed of Krita 2.4 ( out-topic tablet calibration )

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:01:17 UTC 2011

So in Linux Mint Debian, with KDE Plasma desktop, same bug.
Happens with default config, just plug the 2 tablets and launch Krita: one
is totally misplaced on the canvas.
After I've tried to calibrate tablets proportionnaly as I usually do, same
issue (So it doesn't seem to be related to any xsetwacom calibration)
I've tried to use KDE wacom config gui, but it doesn't seem to work there
(even with only one tablet plugged the "force proportions" option never
apply)

This is another thing that makes me think Krita's tablet support probably
should be updated/fixed.