Speed of Krita 2.4

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:15:06 UTC 2011

I tried to apply the patch to test it , but the terminal answer me :

"
patching file krita/plugins/paintops/libbrush/kis_brush.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 625.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
krita/plugins/paintops/libbrush/kis_brush.cpp.rej
"

Maybe the modification can be applied to master branch ; it will be
easier to test.